EllaKillianSage

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

EllaKillianSage

I would love to trade stuff on
http://gimmeyourstuff.blogspot.com/

I live in South Florida and have access to many yummy foods and candy. Think Malomars and Bugels. Can you send Krispy Kreme donuts? They are the best. Probably not, but I can get anything you would typically find in Florida - - things from Walt Disney World, flip flops, beach sand, funky t-shirts and University of Miami college logo stuff. As well as american makeup and lotions and collectibles like snow globes, pens, thimbles, spoons, stickers, badges, etc... Plus, I have family in Atlanta, Georgia and Boulder, Colorado if you can think of something Westen or Hotlanta-ish you would want. Just let me know and I will see what I can do.

What I would like:
-Sunscreen that contains Mexoryl (not available in the US)
-Funky flip flops
-Vintage posters, t-shirts, or handbags
-Any type of wonderful makeup or lotions that I just couldn't live without.

6 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Rikki said...

Hi Allison, I'm trying to mail you the latest Gimme News, but I'm getting a failure notice. could you please send us an email so I can grab your address from there? Thanks!! The address is on gimmyourstuff.blogspot.com :)
Rikki

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger caroline54 said...

Hi,

I live in France and we have Sunscreen that contains Mexoryl so if you're interesting in we can e-ail le at lareinedupaindepices@yahoo.fr

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger caroline54 said...

Hi,

I live in France and we have Sunscreen that contains Mexoryl so if you're interesting in we can e-ail le at lareinedupaindepices@yahoo.fr

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Rikki said...

Hi again, still can't send you emails :(

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger MELISSA said...

hello! i'm MELISSA from singapore~ & i would love love love to swap with you.
i can get Candy and snacks for you! real yummmy candies! chocolates if you love! :p Fabrics are love! so i'll definitely send love over to you. i can also get japanese magazines for you from our japanese stall in singapore!

OH! WE BOTH LOVE SURPRISES! SO LETS GET SURPRISED! :DDD

CUM'ON, LET'S DO THE SWAPS NOW!!! :D

see me at http://justmeand-you.blogspot.com/
& get em at ng.melissa90@gmail.com


LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR SWAPS! :)

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Hi,

My name is Nikki, I'm from australia and i would love to do a swap with you. I love anything american espically broiled steak (seasoning)made by mccormick, i went to the states last year and it was awsome, If you would like to swap with me and get some Aussie stuff leave me a msg at
http://nicc79.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home